Do you ask yourself “What should I plant?” or “Where do I start?”
Then you should try our On Site Consultation by Brian Alcock
Do you have an existing landscape that is missing something? Would you like to know what shrubs and perennials are going to do best in your yard?
Brian Alcock is helping homeowners to create balance, form, colour and flow in the garden beds using trees, shrubs and perennials.
From performing small garden renovations to large scale planting projects, please contact Brian Alcock to create that all important finishing touch to your landscape.
Price of $100 – includes 1 hour site consult (travel time included) and a 3D design with plant varieties. Additional changes are priced at $50/hr. Service area: Pickering to Brighton & north to Peterborough.
Outside of service area rate charged at $120/hr with travel time included.
- Constructed a 100 foot landing along hill side
- Planted native white spruce trees for natural screen
- Neighboring resident removed tree line leaving open area between property
- Fence installed by owner. 2300 Sq ft garden designed and installed along fence. Perennials, flowering shrubs & evergreens planted. Pine mulch installed.
Port Hope Residence
- New home construction in Port Hope.
- Residents want low maintenance gardens at front of house and privacy at rear.
- Constructed new vegetable box gardens including fence. Built cedar split rail fence and planted six foot tall Pyramid cedars to add privacy screen